Riester Schiotz Tonometer Measures Intraocular Pressure Overview
The Riester Schiotz Tonometer is a highly accurate stainless steel indentation tonometer according to Professor Schiotz used for measuring intraocular pressure (IOP). The precision and longevity of this device make it a vital instrument every ophthalmologist should have at their disposal.
Features And Benefits:
- Well constructed agate bearing provides an exceptionally long service life
- Scale consists of 0 to 20 subdivisions and 0 to -1 subdivisions providing precise measurements
- Easily legible scale with a highly visible red pointer
- Highly durable thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Protect your investment with the included impact-resistant case
- Includes 3 polished weights (5.5g, 7.5g, 10g) and a conversion table
- Available models with either straight scale or inclined scale
- Can be sterilized in a steam autoclave
5110 - Schiotz Tonometer A, straight scale, inspection certificate (specification 5)
5111 - Schiotz Tonometer B, inclined scale, inspection certificate (specification 5)
5112 - Schiotz Tonometer C, inclined scale, without inspection certificate (specification 3)
Manufacturer Usage Guidelines:
Immediately before and after each measurement, it is important to clean the tonometer with alcohol ether. Before use, place the tonometer on the supplied test block. Set the pointer to zero. Maximum deviations of 0.2 of a scale division are acceptable. The patient should be laying down for the eye pressure measurement. After applying an anesthetic to the cornea, the tonometer is placed in a vertical position at the cornea's center. Accurate pressure values can be read only when the red pointer shows a pulse. The following conversion table is supplied to convert the scale reading into a pressure measurement.
5.5g / 7.5g / 10.0g / 15.0g
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|