Riester Precisa N Shock-Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Overview
A traditional sphygmomanometer is a sensitive piece of equipment, that when dropped, may cause inaccurate blood pressure readings. If unnoticed, this may lead to an inaccurate diagnosis. At the very least the sphygmomanometer will require recalibration by a qualified technician, and sometimes replacement. Waste of time and money, right?
Here's the silver lining:
Riester has released the Precisa N Shock-Proof Sphygmomanometer.
A heavy duty ABS plastic casing protects the internal components, resulting in a shock resistant rating (according to DIN EN 81060-1:2012-08) from a height of nearly 40 inches. For visualization purposes, that is the approximate height of the standard countertop in your office, and the typical height a sphygmomanometer would be dropped from.
Features And Benefits:
- Shock-resistant so if you drop it it's ok, pick it up and continue with your job
- Metal and sturdy ABS plastic construction ensures longevity and durability
- Ergonomic spoon-shaped handle promises maximum operator comfort
- Bold, easy to read linear scale Ø 63 mm (24.80 inch) with a range of 0 - 300 mmHg
- Precision air-release valve with fine adjustment and non-wearing
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- DIaphragm pressure-loading capacity up to 600 mmHg
- Tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm with precision movement and almost non-aging
- Made in Germany for quality and precision
- Vinyl zipper case to protect your investment
Perfect for high-volume practices, clinic or hospitals:
The shock-proof manual blood pressure cuff is perfect to stand up to the demands of frequent use in high-volume practices, clinics or hospitals. If your equipment often travels between exam rooms or is shared by other doctors or staff, this device is a great choice due to its durability, reliability, and accuracy no matter how many hands it passes through in your facility on a daily basis.
Riester's shockproof sphygmomanometer is made in Germany with the highest quality components to the strictest standards. Compared to alternatives, you will not find any cheap plastics or material on this product. Only the best materials are used in all components including:
- Diaphragm made from tempered copper-beryllium
- Valve base made from 100% metal
- Screw tube connection made from 100% metal
- Scale made from aluminum
- Handle made from stainless steel
- Scale casing made from sturdy ABS plastic
- Chromium plated air release valve
The precision of the Precisa N is comparable to the accuracy achieved by mercury blood pressure devices. Unlike other units on the market, Reister sphygmomanometers have an error tolerance of only +/- 2mm Hg. This outperforms international standards which have a higher error tolerance. The device includes a 2-year warranty on the product and a 3-year warranty on calibration.
BHS Validated Measuring Technology:
The Precisa N Shock-Proof Sphygmomanometer is one of only a few blood pressure monitors tested and approved by the British Hypertension Society. The BHS was founded by eight clinicians and is known for creating internationally accepted guidelines for managing hypertension. To improve blood pressure measurement, the society actively validates blood pressure devices according to set criteria. To learn more, please visit the BHS website and read the page dedicated to blood pressure monitors.
#1364-107 includes adult cuff
- (1) Shock-Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- (1) Adult Size Velcro Cuff
- (1) Bulb with air release valve
- (1) Tube (connects sphyg to blood pressure cuff)
- (1) Vinyl Zipper Case
|Data Type||Data Value|
|Measurement conditions||50°F (10°C) to 104°F (70°C) at a relative air humidity of 85% (non-condensing)|
|Versions||Palm Style Shock Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer|
|Measures systolic BP||Yes|
|Measures diastolic BP||Yes|
|Indication type||Round scale|
|Accuracy||+/- 2 mm Hg|
|Scale graduation||2 mm Hg increments|
|Scale Range||0 to 300 mm Hg|
|Pointer movement||No stop pin|
|Tube adapter||1 tube|
|Power type||Manual, bulb generates pressure|
|Pressure reduction||Regulated air-release valve|
|Material||ABS plastic and metal|
|Warranty||2-year on product, 3-year on calibration|
|Country of manufacture||Germany|
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|