Riester 5255 Komprimeter Pneumatic Tourniquet Overview
The Riester Komprimeter Pneumatic Tourniquet is a sturdy and reliable device designed to restrict blood circulation to limbs in the event of an amputation.
The komprimeter includes a highly precise manometer that displays exact pressure readings on an easy to read scale. The sturdy metal pump supplies air pressure that inflates the cuff bladder to compress the patient's blood vessels in order to restrict arterial blood flow to an extremity during surgery. This allows the operator to achieve a bloodless operative field. This device is manufactured in Germany to the highest quality standard. You can rest assured this tourniquet is reliable for everyday use and will perform as needed when an emergency medical situation arises.
Features And Benefits:
- Durable metal pump to build pressure, built to last
- Simple cuff deflation by opening the release valve
- Chromium plated metal manometer
- Easily legible manometer scale with readings up to 700 mmHg
- Includes both an upper arm cuff and thigh cuff with LF bladders
- Latex-free cuff bladders eliminate the need to worry about latex allergies
- Cuffs are manufactured with a special material that can be washed and disinfected
Literature & Documentation:
- (1) Metal manometer
- (1) Metal pump
- (1) Upper arm cuff 22.44" x 3.54" (57 cm x 9 cm) with latex-free bladder
- (1) Thigh cuff 37.80" x 5.12" (96 cm x 13 cm) with latex-free bladder
- (1) Cardboard storage box
Maintenance And Accuracy Test:
The Riester Komprimeter Pneumatic Tourniquet requires no special maintenance.
The komprimeter can be tested for accuracy by removing the tube that attaches to the manometer and holding the manometer vertically. The pointer should point to zero on the scale. This test confirms the device has been properly set up.
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|