Riester 1465 Big Ben Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Overview
If you are looking to invest in a manual blood pressure monitor that will last you a lifetime, this is it.
Meet the Reister Big Ben Wall Mount Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
Big Ben is the embodiment of the Riester brand, manufactured to be the highest grade analog sphygmomanometers to provide you with a lifetime of precise blood pressure measurements. Medical professionals compare Big Ben's accuracy to that of a Mercury device. Big Ben is made in Germany with a large, visible scale and crafted with the finest materials to create a rugged, durable device that can withstand frequent use in both private practices as well as hospitals.
Features And Benefits:
- Optimized for readability, this large 5.8-inch diameter scale can be read effortlessly
- No eye strain thanks to the high-contrast (white on black) scale layout
- Swivel the scale horizontally 65° to the left or right to suit your office space
- Stay organized with the spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff
- Increased device longevity due to the non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Move freely around your office with the spiral tube that can extend to nearly 10 feet
- Chromium plated tube screw connection allows for quick changing of bp cuffs
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter protects the release valve and measurement system from harmful debris
- No zero-point fixation required
More Accurate - Look at the Numbers
Riester's Big Ben wall mount aneroid sphygmomanometer possesses a maximum error tolerance of just +/- 2mm Hg. This error tolerance is better than international standards as well as many comparable models manufactured by other "top brands."
But that's not all:
The Big Ben is BHS validated. BHS stands for British Hypertension Society, a group of experts on the subject of blood pressure and bp measurement. BHS created a list of bp monitors that they have personally tested for accuracy and marked with their stamp of approval. The Big Ben sphygmomanometer successfully passed their tests and is included on the list.
1465 - Big Ben Square Wall Model, Adult Size Velcro Cuff
- (1) Big Ben Wall Mount Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- (1) Adult Size Velcro Blood Pressure Cuff
- (2) Tubes (one tube connects to the bulb, once tube connects to the coiled tube)
- (1) Wall Bracket with hardware
- (1) Cuff Basket
|Data Type||Data Value|
|Measurement conditions||50°F (10°C) to 104°F (70°C) at a relative air humidity of 85% (non-condensing)|
|Versions||Wall Mounted Aneroid Sphygmomanometer|
|Measures systolic BP||Yes|
|Measures diastolic BP||Yes|
|Indication type||Round scale|
|Accuracy||+/- 2 mm Hg|
|Scale graduation||2 mm Hg increments|
|Scale Range||0 to 300 mm Hg|
|Pointer movement||No stop pin|
|Tube adapter||2 tubes|
|Power type||Manual, bulb generates pressure|
|Pressure reduction||Regulated air-release valve|
|Material||ABS plastic and metal|
|Country of manufacture||Germany|
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|