Conmed Hyfrecator Pencil Sheath - Sterile Overview
The sterile pencil sheath is made of clear plastic and fits over Hyfrecator electrosurgical reusable pencils. It provides an economical means of maintaining a sterile field during electrosurgical procedures. Sterile sheaths are 36.00 in (91.44 cm) in length, 28.00 in longer than the non-sterile sheaths. This extra length covers then pencil as well as a portion of the cord.
Features and Benefits:
- Sheaths not only protect but increase pencil lifespan
- Disposable sheaths decrease prep time between patients
- Using sheaths prevents the pencil body from being exposed to contaminants
Hyfrecator Pencil Sheath Literature
- 7-796-19BX - Hyfrecator Pencil Sheath, Sterile, 25/box
- 7-796-19CS - Hyfrecator Pencil Sheath, Sterile, 100/case
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|