Bionix 2850 Lighted Placement Tool Overview
Bionix Lighted Suction combines illumination and magnification with the efficiency of a suction device, allowing healthcare providers to take less time to see and safely remove ear canal and nasal passage obstructions.
Note: Suction handles and suction pump are sold separately.
I’ve been using the Lighted Suction system for several weeks and have been impressed by the ease of operation and how effective it is compared to curetting cerumen or using an irrigation system. - Andrew Schuman, MD
Problem: Blindly curetting in the ear canal or nasal passage can result in pushing the object deeper, causing damage, more swelling and making removal more difficult, especially with an uncooperative child. Solution: Bionix Lighted Suction is a perfect alternative to quickly remove cerumen or foreign bodies with ease and safety for sensitive patients. Result: Complete visualization shortens procedure time and increases efficacy.
Features And Benefits:
- Thumb-controlled suction release on the handle provides procedural safety
- Works to remove soft, viscous cerumen or large plugs.
- Also effective for the removal of foreign bodies
- Bright, white LED light provides practitioners with better visualization for increased accuracy and safety
- The magnification lens enhances the view of the ear canal
- Single-use tool reduces the risk of cross-contamination and eliminates time and money spent on sterilization
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- #2625 - 25 lighted suction handles, 1 light source, 1 magnification lens and 25 silicon suction tips for foreign body removal
- #2630 - suction pump, 6' tubing and 10' tubing
- #2635 - 10' Replacement Tubing
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|