Brewer Access Exam Table Overview
The Brewer Access Exam Table is known for having the biggest, sturdiest step stool available, making it easier and safer than ever for patients transferring on and off of the table. With plentiful storage space and pass-through side drawers, this table takes convenience to the next level. It's also backed by a 5-year warranty.
Made in the USA, the Brewer Access is built to last. Manufactured with only the highest quality materials, to the strictest standards, the workmanship on this exam table is exceptional. The frame of the table is built with solid steel for extended longevity. The standard upholstery is seamless and durable to stand up to everyday use. The purchase of a Brewer table is an investment that will last you for years to come. Your purchase is protected by a 5-year manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind.
Safety was of the highest importance during the design phase of the Access Exam Table. That's why the table comes with a larger patient step stool than competitor models. With a 17.7" x 20.4" surface, the large step helps ensure it's easier for patients to get on and off the table. The step is retractable, however, it is built with four legs for maximum stability.
Rest assured the Access will provide your patient's with a comfortable experience. The multi-density, padded support upholstery will keep the patient feeling relaxed. Thanks to the pneumatic backrest and ergonomic stirrups, you can easily achieve the ideal patient positioning to complete your examination.
Staying organized and having everything you need within arms reach is now possible. With plentiful storage and large drawers, you can keep your practice running at optimum efficiency. There is even a paper roll holder and space to store additional rolls.
Features And Benefits:
- Accomodating 500 lb weight capacity
- 5-year warranty comes standard
- Biggest, sturdiest four leg step stool available
- Pass-through side drawers accessible from either side
- Storage capacity is unmatched, largest on the market
- Choose from 12 standard upholstery colors
Brewer Access Exam Table Highlights:
Big Step Stool
- Stable 4-leg design for safety
- Easy and safe for patients getting on and off table
- Surface measures 17.7" x 20.4"
- Retractable, slides in and out
Comfortable, Seamless Upholstery
- Seamless for easy cleaning
- Stain resistant material
- Many colors to choose from
- Convenient pneumatic backrest
- Access side drawers from either side
- Simplifies exam room planning
- Faster access to supplies
- Extends from table
- Restracts into table when not in use
- Adjustable through any positions and four lateral positions
Paper Roll Storage
- Store additional paper rolls under backrest
- Compatible with 21" x 3.5" or 18" x 3.5" rolls
- Holds up to six spare paper rolls
- Two outlets
- Hospital grade construction
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- 5.8 amps max
Brewer Access Exam Table Options
- 5000 - Access Exam Table w/ electrical outlet
- 5001- Access Exam Table w/ electrical outlet, drawer heater & pelvic tilt
- 5000-SP-CN - Access Exam Table without electrical outlet
- 5001-SP-CN - Access Exam Table with drawer heater & pelvic tilt, without electrical outlet
- 98464 - stainless steel treatment pan
- 100253 - urology drain pan system
- 100407 - front drawer dividers (can order up to 7)
- 102022 - Brewer Welch Allyn IV bracket (plant installed)
- 102023 - Brewer Welch Allyn IV bracket (field installed)
Standard Upholstery Colors:
Brewer Access Exam Table Technical Specifications
|Weight Capacity||500 lb (226 kg)|
|Warranty||Standard 5-year warranty|
|Table Height||32" (81.3 cm)|
|Table Length||57.5" extends to 71" (145.5 cm - 180.3 cm)|
|Table Width||28" (71.1 cm)|
|Front Drawer Size||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 cm x 48.8 cm x 9.7 cm)|
|Side Drawers Size||22.7" x 20.2" x 7.0" (57.4 cm x 51.3 cm x 17.8 cm)|
|Leg extension length||15" (38.1 cm)|
|Step stool dimensions||17.7" x 20.4" x 8.0" (45 cm x 51.8 cm x 20.3 cm)|
|Optional pelvic tilt||Tilts 5°|
|Optional front top drawer heater||60-Watt heater|
|Standard Upholstery||Seamless upholstery design|
|Standard Upholstery Colors||12 color options to choose from|
|Certifications||Conforms to US/Canadian electrical/medical industry codes/regulations
Meets or exceeds industry requirements
Brewer Access Exam Table Warranty
All Brewer Access Exam Tables come with a 5-year warranty.
Warranty: Brewer shall manufacture the products in accordance with the requirements of all applicable law, including without limitations, the regulations promulgated by and for the Federal Food and Drug Administration and industry standards. Brewer warrants its Products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period detailed in the table below from the date of delivery to the original end user. Brewer will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, modification or improper use, or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. For complete details, please visit The Brewer Company Domestic Terms and Conditions of Sale page.
Brewer Company: About the Manufacturer
Brewer Company was founded in 1947. In the 60's, Brewer released a full line of medical products and healthcare furnishings. Most of these products are earlier versions of the advanced products you see in the company portfolio today. Brewer has a customer first approach, which is evident with their award winning manual and power exam tables. Brewer was the first to improve on traditional exam tables by introducing their innovative, signature pass-through drawers, low table heights that are wheelchair accessible, large step stools and industry leading weight capacities. To this day, Brewer is setting the standard, bringing safety, new technology, comfort and efficiency to the healthcare marketplace. Today, their markets cover both medical and dental applications and include exam tables, power exam tables, power procedure tables, treatment tables, lighting, carts and other furnishings. Brewer's factory's are FDA-registered and products are proudly manufactured in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|