Riester 3777 Ri-Derma LED Dermatoscope Overview
Today, skin cancer is a commonly occurring disease, which can be diagnosed and treated if caught at an early stage. The Ri-Derma LED Dermatoscope offers physicians and specialists a reliable method of dermatoscopic screening and early identification of malignant melanomas. Proven epiluminescence microscopy allows melanocytic and non-melanocytic structures to be distinguished and enables precise observation of changes in skin pigmentation.
Features And Benefits:
- Illumination of the examination field with 3.5V LED illumination
- 10-fold magnification of the skin structure with focusing achromatic lens
- Includes choice of two sterilizable contact plates (with a scale from 0 - 10 mm for exact measurement of pigmented skin lesions or without a scale)
- Easy lamp change on the underside of the instrument head
- Stable casing of black chromed metal, dust-proof construction
- Eyepiece protection
- Bayonet fitting for quick and secure attachment of the instrument head to handle
- Comes in impact-resistant case to protect your investment
The LED Advantage:
LED illumination provides pure white light (color temperature of 4,000 Kelvin). This means that you can see the true color of the area under examination, with even illumination. As you can see in the diagram above, using LED you don't have to deal with the yellow tint halogen bulbs project. Together, these benefits help with an efficient diagnosis.
LED offers a clear advantage when it comes to the life expectancy of the battery and bulbs in your dermatoscope. This green efficiency technology means less maintenance and lower lifetime costs. With a halogen/xenon light source 2x batteries would last only 3 hours, compared to an LED light source which could run 50 hours on the same 2x batteries.
But that's not all:
The life expectancy of an LED bulb is the best part. A halogen/xenon light source typically lasts 20 hours. An LED bulb, on the other hand, lasts 100,000 hours. You could leave an LED dermatoscope on for more than 3 years straight and the bulb would still be shining!
- (1) Ri-Derma Dermatoscope Head
- (1) Ri-Derma Dermatoscope Handle
- (2) Contact Plates (with and without scale)
- (1) Impact Resistant Hard Case
- (2) Ri-accu L Lithium Batteries
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|