Bionix 2850 Lighted Placement Tool Overview
The Bionix Placement Tool provides both illumination and magnification, as well as depth guides to help Audiologists spend less time to accurately and safely place a foam block deep in the ear. Proper block placement is necessary for patient safety and a successful ear mold.
The process of placing a foam block traditionally required three hands; one to brace the patients head and straighten the ear canal, one to maneuver the block and one to position a light. The Bionix Lighted Placement Tool illuminates 5 depth guides placed at 5mm increments with bright, white LED light, giving practitioner’s visual depth cue’s beyond landmarks. The result is complete visualization combined with the reassurance of the depth guide provides you with the safest method for placing foam blocks deep in the ear.
Features And Benefits:
- LED light illuminates the ear canal for better visualization
- The magnification lens enhances the view of the ear canal
- 5 depth guides provide visual depth cue's for increased safety
- Single-use tool reduces the risk of cross-contamination and eliminates the time and money associated with sterilization
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- #2850 - 15 Lighted Placement Tools, 1 Light Source, 1 Magnification Lens
Please read our shipping policy below. If you have any questions or would like to expedite an order, please contact our customer service. All shipping timeframes on our website are estimates. Oversized and overweight items do not qualify for our free shipping policy and must be shipped via truck with a freight company. Items that ship freight include treatment tables, exam tables, furniture and similar products.
|Order Amount||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99||Standard||$8.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|Any||Expedited||Contact us for Quote||Varies|
|Any||Freight||Contact us for Quote||Varies|